On all orders
Next day delivery £2.99
Returns within 30 days
Many of Hornby's locos have a socket positioned internally to accommodate the decoder, however some do not and the basic instructions are included with the select as well as the Elite which go someway to illustrate how to fit the decoder to those locos that do not have a decoder socket.
The decoder is capable of "picking up" the signals from the Select and the Elite and converting them into actions which include moving forward and reversing at the deturmined speed, stopping and starting and in some instances if fitted, switching the locos lights on and off.
The decoder is also capable of keeping the loco running at a set speed no matter what gradients the model encounters.
The Hornby locomotive decoders may be used with all standard digital control equipment that conforms to the NMRA standards.
|* Control of the motor’s rotational speed (load compensation)|
* Acceleration and deceleration separately adjustable
* Selectable for operation with 14, 28, 128 speed steps
* Programming on main track
* Four On/Off function outputs. Two of the function outputs are dedicated for the head / tail lights.
* Operation on standard DC systems (analogue operation) possible
* Motor overload current protection
* With NMRA RP-9.1.1 / NEW652 medium plug